Mikulčice – painted wine and Promised Village


Clean and tidy, decorated with three-color ornaments are popular village Podluží. "Painted Village" as it was in their songs and paintings depicts a native Francis Hřebačka (Fanoš Mikulecky) was first mentioned in 1141 as the property hradského velkofarního church in Breclav. In the 12th and 13 century, the church decayed row mladohradištní burial at the same time also appears to mention enjoying the village, which is since 1951 part of Mikulčice. Antiquity of viticulture in the region evidenced by the archaeological research on the Ramparts, which demonstrated the occurrence of vine in prošlechtěné defunct moravním Slavník shoulder. Documentary evidence of wine bars in Mikulčice dates from 1353, when Václav from Mikulčice sold a quarter of vineyards Anna Rosic forty pounds. The mention of wine in the village in 1602 sadly notes, "running from St. Frosts. Philip and James (1 5) to the Holy Trinity (2 6.) Destroyed all the fields and in vineyards. "
 
Invasions Bočkajovců, Tatars and Turks, as well as the Thirty Years War and the invasions of the early 18th kurucké century and caused the extinction of Mikulčice těšických vineyards and their transformation into pastures. Again, vineyards were established in the village until the late 18th century, in the middle of the next age of vineyard are named on the forequarters and Pre-counterfeit Josefovska along the way. Vineyards planted in the twenties of the 20th century on the tracks, the front pieces Padělkách and new varieties have carried on U.S. bases. The vineyards are enjoying the Zvolenci and front pieces on the left side of the image path Vineyards Urban St. Paul after I Vavrys. Whether you go to Mikulčice bike on the wine trail or in Podluží friendly and hospitable village stop tour through the Moravian settlement Valy, Mikulecky cellars you can not miss. The village streets are riddled with cellars, which are a natural part of life for local people, place and venue for encounters neighborhood wine festivals and feasts.
 

The cellar alley

 

Four lanes and each one is different

 

For CIHELNA

Colony, which consists mostly of brick mills ground cellars, gave the name of getting close to the pond excavated soil material for the manufacture of brick. Short and shallow cellars here were created at the beginning of the 19th century and used primarily for storage of feed for cattle and storage of wooden "guns" on the balance močovky from cattle. "Canon" first brick in the near zamáčely after use and then stored in cellars to nerozeschly. Probably if there was already saved and wine - wine hygiene and ethics too at that time anyway.
 

The Hunting COTTAGES

The horseshoe shape in the center stands hunting lodge, is built cellar colony, which is a colorful display of basement architecture and fine example of the feelings and tastes of the owners of cellars. The predominant building materials are brick mills, which often form the plastic frame and holes and corners of buildings and colorful decorations in the attic. Impressive are white or colored facade olíčená mills to visually preserve the structure of the brick building. Frequently used element in boosting visual aesthetic appeal and front žuder Podluží are ornamental patterns. The patch in the neighborhood Mikulecký cemetery where konávají Podluží and feast, is probably the oldest cellars in the village. Already in the map from 1827 is the right of the lodge plotted five mills in the area today is almost thirty wine houses of various ages. Most of the mills was built over cellars kvelbenými neck and flush presovnou only in the interwar period. In the cellar sat místnůstkách old landlords and drinking wine with water are chilled the heat big time.
 
Important role played by these "cimérky" during the German occupation, when it was allowed to hold only 300 liters of wine for the family. But thirsty farmers of this restriction unreconciled with his characteristic inventiveness wine hiding in various places in the basement. The most effective was hiding in the barrel wall assembly hall, a narrow opening on the concealed entrance door open. Finding shelter and poor lighting made it impossible, in the basement with only a candle svítívalo.
 

In the village

At the beginning of the 19th century were built the first cellars in the village. Ten kvelbených cellars with brick facade of the houses excavated towards the settlement Valy velkomoravskému served originally for the storage of feed for cattle. The so-called "rape" over the years have changed their function, particularly the fate of the rich cellar, which is now managed by Mr. Nestor mikuleckých Vavrys winemakers. Brick vault in the neighborhood of the parish in the past served as a shoemaker's shop, temporarily took place here and schooling. At the foot of the cellar is visible face of the vault, it is assumed that in the past towards the Corridor The local settlement.
 

TĚŠICKÉ Buda

Name either on the edge of vineyards in lines desolate, and the front parts Zvolence suggests that local cellars were citizens in the past and still keeps enjoying a vivid awareness of the borders of two formerly separate municipalities. Těšičané attended for its vineyards on foot or cows, as they used to say "back in". The cellars and vineyards were in Joseph and the way we have received up to 56 times a year measured 10 250 steps in his youth, already an elderly man for 12 500 steps. Colony wine now accounts for fifty mills are mainly ground cellars, scattered along the crooked path. Old preserved kennels are constructed of unfired clay, gutter-oriented, with přízedními posts. Originally a hip roof covered with thatch is burnt in the transition to the saddle covering changed. A typical building block is beyond the roof, which is in front supported by wooden pillars. Created an open porch offers comfortable, yet overshadowed space for sitting. The entrance is at the front and protected by a shallow arched porch. Press shop used to be called a monocoque presovňa, illuminated only ventilation openings in the gable wall and in the 20th century the mill was built "izbétka", the large windows covered with shutters interfere with the original appearance of buildings. Old mill with beamed ceiling, supported by a central pillar, which in addition to structural and decorative features serves as a hanger. Compared to the mill entrance door leading down to the basement entrance and next to it is press. The original wooden screw presses now used mostly as decoration, functional machine from 1812 you can see in the No. 32 for Mr. dealers. The diversity of soil composition in the municipality determined conditions for digging cellars. Therefore, we find side by side and top snails dug cellars football. Several těšických Búdama cellars with coal mining were sacrificed between 1900 and 1902. A few years after mining became the event that the peasants with cattle fallen into underground mine shafts Heinrich.Těšická colony cellar offers wine and rare example of construction - underground cellars tent shelter. Today there is almost extinct type of basement, whose entrance is protected by a shed from the rafters seated on the ground before the cellar, they built a smaller winemakers who had pressed the grapes with their nearest neighbors. Original covering formed straw or reeds, front plank wall was brought up clay and whitewashed. The front wall těšických joinery construction sheds are studded planks. In the wall are placed picket lockable door.
 

Where you can taste wine

Marada PETR - tel.777 713 460, maradik@email.cz
 
DVOŘÁČEK LUBOŠ - tel.518 358 360
 
Malaník Stephen - tel.518 357 670
 

The festivities associated with wine

REGIONAL WINE SHOW Podluží (April)
 
Costume FEAST (August)
 

© 1996 - 2020 Nadace Partnerství. Všechna práva vyhrazena.

Design Zbyšek Podhrázský. Web by Kentico CMS.